Terms and conditions
The tenant declares to be aware for having read and understood the following:
The location of the accommodation on the map is given as an indication, there may be a slight offset in the location.
Arrival and departure
- Key collection and entry into the accommodation are between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. (10 p.m. on Friday evening, except accommodation with a key box (arrival possible until midnight) unless there is a different timetable, but this will be stipulated in the 'ad.
For arrivals in the Honfleur sector; the keys are to be collected in the city center at the office of the "Conciergerie Honfleuraise" 6 rue traversiere, 14600 HONFLEUR.
For arrivals in the Deauville and Trouville sector; you will have to call 30 minutes before your arrival to arrange an appointment for the delivery of the keys at +33608873936.
- The departure from the accommodation, with the return of the keys, is fixed no later than 11:00 am.
- The tenant can cancel his reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
- The tenant must pay 50% of the rental amount if he cancels between 7 days and 14 days before arrival.
- The tenant must pay 100% of the rental amount if he cancels within 7 days of arrival.
- If the rented accommodation is unavailable, you will have the choice between being relocated to a similar accommodation available on the "la-reception.com" site or being reimbursed in full.
- In case of unavailability of the rented accommodation following a major last minute problem (less than 48 hours before your arrival) and the impossibility of "la-reception.com" to proceed with your rehousing, compensation of 100 € will be attributed to you. title of compensation in addition to the full refund of your reservation.
- The cleaning of the dishes is not included in the cleaning fee, the dishes must be cleaned upon departure. Otherwise it will be invoiced at a lump sum of € 50 (fifty euros)
- If the description of the accommodation does not indicate that the accommodation is smoking, it is therefore strictly prohibited to smoke in the accommodation.
- If the description of the accommodation does not indicate the authorization of animals, it is therefore strictly prohibited to bring animals into the accommodation without the written agreement of "la-reception.com". Otherwise an additional 50 euros will have to be paid.
- The tenant declares to know that the stairs are narrow and steep. In the event of a fall, the tenant cannot turn against "la-reception.com" or the owner to request compensation.
- "la-reception.com" is not the owner of the accommodation, "la-reception.com" is only an intermediary between the tenant and the owner of the accommodation you have rented.
This rental is made under the following charges and general conditions that the Tenant undertakes to perform and fulfill, namely:
- Occupy the premises only bourgeoisly, the exercise of any trade, profession or industry being formally prohibited, the Tenant acknowledging that the premises covered by this reservation on the "la-reception.com" site are not rented to him as temporary accommodation and pleasure craft.
- Respect the accommodation capacity of the home.
- Lock all openings to the outside when the accommodation is free of occupancy.
- Check the solidity of high chairs and extra beds before placing your child in it and check the solidity of child safety barriers when they are present. The tenant remains responsible for the use of this equipment.
- Respect the destination of the accommodation and make no changes to the layout of the furniture and places.
- Not being able to replace any person whatsoever, nor sublet, in whole or in part, even free of charge, the rented premises, unless written agreement "la-reception.com".
- Refrain from throwing objects likely to obstruct the pipes into sinks, baths, bidets or sinks, failing which he will be liable for the costs incurred for the return to service of this equipment.
- Make any complaints regarding the installations within 48 hours of entering the accommodation. Otherwise, it cannot be accepted.
- Notify "la-reception.com" as soon as possible of any damage affecting the home, its furniture or its equipment. Repairs made necessary by negligence or poor maintenance during the rental, will be the responsibility of the tenant.
- Authorize "la-reception.com", or any third party authorized by it for this purpose, to carry out, during the rental period, any repair ordered by emergency. The Tenant may not claim any reduction in rent in the event that urgent repairs incumbent on the lessor appear during the rental.
- Avoid any noise or behavior, because of him, because of his family or because of his relationships, likely to disturb the neighbors.
- Accept the visit of the accommodation if "la-reception.com" or its agent so request.
- Renounce any recourse against "la-reception.com" or the owner of the accommodation in the event of theft and damage to the leased premises.
- Maintain the rented accommodation and return it in good state of cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the rental. If items in the inventory are damaged, "la-reception.com" may claim their replacement value.
STATUS OF INVENTORY - INVENTORY
- Inventory upon arrival:
A contradictory inventory and an inventory of furniture will be established at the entrance of the tenant and will be subject to verification at the end of the rental. If the inventory and / or inventory is not established contradictorily and signed simultaneously by the lessor (or his agent) and the tenant, the inventory and / or inventory carried out by the lessor alone (or his representative alone) and given to the tenant upon entering the accommodation will be open to challenge by the tenant within 48 hours of receiving the inventory. If the latter does not contest this within 48 hours, the inventory and inventory made by the lessor and communicated to the tenant upon entering the accommodation will be deemed accepted without reservation by the tenant.
- State of fixtures:
An inventory and inventory will be established by the Lessor (or his agent) and the Tenant at the end of the rental, each keeping a signed copy. Otherwise (absence of inventory and / or inventory inventory and / or inventory established unilaterally by the Tenant), the absence of dispute by the Lessor within 48 hours of the end of the rental will be worth restitution of the premises in good condition and / or complete inventory. The return of the keys to the Lessor, at the end of the rental, cannot in any way entail renunciation of the rental repairs if it is proven that these are due to the Tenant. If no inventory has been made, the Tenant is presumed to have received the leased premises in good condition for rental repairs and must return them as such, unless proven otherwise (Article 1731 of the Civil Code).